The Captain Claw Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Captain Claw Forum

A complete forum for every fan of Captain Claw in the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

14 seconds ????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Merakses
Website Team
Website Team

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-10-06

14 seconds ???? Empty
PostSubject: 14 seconds ????   14 seconds ???? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11 2007, 04:46

I just saw in Zuczek's site that some guys have made The caverns in 14 seconds. How is it possible???
Back to top Go down
Captain Claw
Admin
Admin
Captain Claw

Male Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-07-06

14 seconds ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 14 seconds ????   14 seconds ???? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03 2007, 21:03

Ask Zuczek OO

But I think I have an idea of how...

actually if you look twice, the caverns start just next to where they finish... are you understanding? x,X?
Back to top Go down
https://thecaptainclawforum.rpg-board.net
Zuczek
Website Team
Website Team
Zuczek

Male Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-07-08

14 seconds ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 14 seconds ????   14 seconds ???? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06 2007, 12:59

It is possibl, but wasnt know for years. One guy, Eugenio Resende set a record in Caverns a few years ago, and nobody knew how to do that. And Eugenio disappeared without saying how he had done that. The shortest way to the map is really short, followe these points:
1. start playing level 11
2. go down, dont touch mercat, jump to the water and kill fishes
3. take mercat on your hands and throw him int the water
4. jump down to the water, crouch in the left wall and wait untill mercat attacks you
5. after 2 or 3 shots you will fall down almsot in the end of the level
Back to top Go down
http://kapitanpazur.piasta.pl
Captain Claw
Admin
Admin
Captain Claw

Male Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-07-06

14 seconds ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 14 seconds ????   14 seconds ???? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29 2007, 06:34

OO wow that was really interesting!! I'll definitely try it, I gotta install Claw again 'cause I got a new machine just 2 weeks ago.

haha and the only thing I knew thtat was interesting was throwing a Merchant to a secret area and it trespassed the walls somehow, it was very funny but that was all I so didn't knew that! Oh and of course there are the invisible things, I don't know if they even have a name, but you can find them all around level 11, where you jump somewhere and you seem like floating in the middle of the air Smile it can be helpful sometimes but doens't make a big defference heh.
Back to top Go down
https://thecaptainclawforum.rpg-board.net
Zuczek
Website Team
Website Team
Zuczek

Male Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-07-08

14 seconds ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 14 seconds ????   14 seconds ???? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29 2007, 09:12

there is one invisible "tile" in level 11, after save point 2, near two disapearing stones. it can be helpful to et treasure curse in multiplayer game because you dont have to go around to the warp just jump for it Wink
Back to top Go down
http://kapitanpazur.piasta.pl
Merakses
Website Team
Website Team

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-10-06

14 seconds ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 14 seconds ????   14 seconds ???? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22 2008, 14:56

Found it. Pretty easy when you know the trick - I'm sure I made less than 1 minute on this level. The shortest level ever Smile
Back to top Go down
altaria
Crew Assistant
Crew Assistant

Female Number of posts : 5
Emploi : umm...still thinking
Registration date : 2009-03-24

14 seconds ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 14 seconds ????   14 seconds ???? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25 2009, 22:57

oh thank u thank u thanks to that strategy i finished it pretty firt..that's when i decided to register
Back to top Go down
Istivite
Claw Partner
Claw Partner

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2014-09-13

14 seconds ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 14 seconds ????   14 seconds ???? Icon_minitimeSat May 30 2015, 13:05

That's the first glitch I found with this game. Memories come flooding in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

14 seconds ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 14 seconds ????   14 seconds ???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

14 seconds ????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Captain Claw Forum :: The Game :: Levels :: Level 11-
Jump to: