The Captain Claw Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Captain Claw Forum

A complete forum for every fan of Captain Claw in the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Tail

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Merakses
Website Team
Website Team

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Red Tail Empty
PostSubject: Red Tail   Red Tail Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06 2007, 09:30

Red Tail is quite tricky boss, even I die sometime on him, but generally the following strategy works:

1. Start running ahead of you. If Red comes down, hit him until he returns on the platform and then continue (only if he is in front of you, if he is behind you just avoid the pistol)
2. Once you have reached the right end of the platform, jump on the disappearing step and then on the platform. If Red is on it at the same moment, use pistol to slow him, jump in front of him and start attacking. Beware of the time when he jumps down, he might hit you and you do not want that.
3. Once he is down, wait for him to come up. If he uses daggers, avoid them by jumping on the other end of the platform (note: if he hasn't used them, DO NOT JUMP. He will jump on the platform and you will hit him while in mid-air, thus essentially draining your life)
4. Once he gets on the platform again, repeat point 2 . Try to stay on the very end so you won't be caught by his jump. If he jumps away from you, pistol + jump in front of him and then continue on.

While this strategy is not perfect, I find it working quite well. Although, if he starts with winds (he emotes "I summon the winds!" or "Let the winds come forth!", you can consider yourself a goner.
Back to top Go down
ali
Crew Assistant
Crew Assistant

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Red Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Tail   Red Tail Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14 2008, 08:27

thanks
Back to top Go down
Cibor
Crew Assistant
Crew Assistant

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Red Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Tail   Red Tail Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2008, 09:03

Ok this is soooooo getting on my nerves -.- I can't beat this dude... he hits to hard plus that I find it very hard even to get to him.... I have to try like 10 times just to get to him and even tho' I get yo him with 100hp I STILL can't kill that bastard. Pls if anyone could help me with more info and tips...
Back to top Go down
Merakses
Website Team
Website Team

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Red Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Tail   Red Tail Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29 2008, 12:07

You're probably getting hit too often. Try to practice dodging his attacks. If it still doesn't work, you are probably getting there without enough lives(enough = 2 or less) and wasting too much time reaching him instead of actually fighting him.
Back to top Go down
Istivite
Claw Partner
Claw Partner

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2014-09-13

Red Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Tail   Red Tail Icon_minitimeSat May 30 2015, 13:44

Hearing him summon the winds is so scary, it's the sentiment you get when you realize you're pretty much done for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Tail   Red Tail Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Tail
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Captain Claw Forum :: The Game :: Levels :: Level 13-
Jump to: