The Captain Claw Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Captain Claw Forum

A complete forum for every fan of Captain Claw in the world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today I Won The Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Nathaniel J. Claw
Crew Assistant
Crew Assistant

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-10-26

Today I Won The Game Empty
PostSubject: Today I Won The Game   Today I Won The Game Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26 2010, 23:15

After eight years of waiting I won Claw.

I talk in Spanish so I'll use my original language.

Después de 8 años gané el Claw, fue dificil porque habiendo llegado al nivel 11 lo habia abandonado por 7 años, hasta que decidí retomarlo y estuve todo el 2010 tratando de llegar al Templo. Me costo el año entero e incluso había desistido en intentarlo y sólo lo jugaba dos veces por mes pero hoy me dije que lo iba a conseguir. Empecé en el segundo punto de salvado y lo intenté unas diez veces antes de aparecer en la final contra Omar con 100/100 de salud y 4 vidas (había encontrado las 4 vidas secretas que están sobre el final del nivel). Aproveche correctamente las cuatro espadas que se necesitan al principio y entonces llegó lo más dificil, saltar de un lado a otro esquivando los rayos azules. Pude derrotarlo cuando me quedaba 10/100 de salud y mantenía la primera de las 4 vidas, conseguí derrotarlo en la primera vida que jugué y casi caigo a la lava cuando tuve que pasar al centro para recuperar la última piedra del amuleto. Obtuve muy pocos puntos en tesoros encontrados pero eso no importaba al lado de lo que fue el último eslabón de videos en toda la historia de Claw. A la 01:00 a.m. de este miércoles 27 de Octubre del 2010 yo pude decir, de una vez por todas... Gané el Claw.
Back to top Go down
Crew Assistant
Crew Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Today I Won The Game   Today I Won The Game Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26 2010, 23:39

I translated the message, but I am sure that it has many mistakes. I used an ineffective translator of Internet, I hope that you understand the story anyway.

After 8 years I won the Claw, it was difficult because having come to the level 11 habia left for 7 years, until I decided to take again it and was every 2010 trying to come to the Temple. Me cost the entire and enclosed year had desisted in trying it and only it it was playing two times per month but today I said to myself that it was going to obtain it. I began in the second point of bran and I it tried approximately ten times before appearing in the final against Omar with 100/100 of health and 4 lives (he had found 4 secret lives that are by the end of the level). Take advantage correctly of four swords that are needed initially and then the most difficult thing came, to jump across avoiding the blue beams. I could defeat it when I was remaining 10/100 of health and was supporting the first one of 4 lives. I managed to defeat it in the first life that I played and almost I fall to the lava when I had to go on to the center to recover the last stone of the amulet. I obtained very few points in opposing exchequers but it was not mattering next to what was the last link of videoes in the whole Claw's history. 01:00 a.m. of this Wednesday, the 27th of October, 2010 I could say to her, once and for all... I gained the Claw.
Back to top Go down
Istivite
Claw Partner
Claw Partner

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2014-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Today I Won The Game   Today I Won The Game Icon_minitimeSat May 30 2015, 04:22

Congratulations! Level 14 has quite the difficulty spike, and Omar is basically a marathon boss. Besides that, the enemies in this level are harder to pass than the ones in the last level. Congratulations again!

Here's your prize: Like a Star @ heaven

Captain Nathaniel J. Claw likes this post

Back to top Go down
Crew Assistant
Crew Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Today I Won The Game   Today I Won The Game Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22 2021, 17:35

I played Claw for the first time almost 20 years ago.
After many tries, I abandoned any hope of winning for 7 years.
11 years ago I finally beat the game and I announced it here on the forum.
Today I defeated Omar once again and finished the game.
And it's 6 years after your congratulations, Istivite. Thanks for the prize! Like a Star @ heaven

Claw will never get old, definitely, one of the best video games of all time. Thanks for keeping this forum running. And I hope that after all these years I improved my English! Razz

Greetings from Buenos Aires!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today I Won The Game   Today I Won The Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today I Won The Game
Page 1 of 1